Thursday, December 10, 2009

Resource Friday

Everytime I go to Cincinnati I always have to make a stop at West Elm. Love this store and I hope one day Indy will finally open one!

I think this hanging capiz pendant light is really cool. I think it would look so cool in a foyer with large ceilings, totally dramatic!

These cast metal animals are super cute and remind me a bit of something Jonathan Adler might do but a heck of alot cheaper. My favorite is the rabbit and he's only $26.00!

Finally, here's some cool Lutz & Patmos honeycomb pillows that look like a great winter sweater. They are only $54.00 and a great way to spruce up your couch for the winter!

Happy Friday and Happy Shopping!


Sharon McKinley said...

Yes, it's dangerous for my pocketbook here in Atlanta. West Elm and the Z Gallery in Atlantic Station shopping center - two of my favorite stores. I love the pillows.

h2urHOME said...

I love Z Gallerie too! We just bought our couch there!